How to step up your digital transformation efforts.
Digital transformation has become a top priority for business leaders, but what does this mean? Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business resulting in fundamental changes to how businesses operate and how they deliver value to customers. Beyond that, it’s a cultural change that requires organizations to continually challenge the status quo, experiment often, and get comfortable with failure. This sometimes also means walking away from long-standing business processes that companies were built upon in favor of relatively new practices that are still being defined.
In our world, the world in which you are being faced with the need for obtaining spot quotes, release spot bids, release freight quote request and find new carriers or logistics service providers; Imagine you still use the time consuming and not transparent old fashioned way of phoning and emailing with multiple service providers to find out if they have a solution for your freight or transport quote request? Not to mention the internal approval process when you finally found something, the visibility required to demonstrate internally the benchmark result and finally the order-to-pay process which is unclear as you admin or finance department has no idea what the invoice is about, where it came from or who authorized it! Digging information up again from your email box, about what exactly was agreed upon, how and with whom will also not make your life easier!
I guess, this gives you a picture of how digital transformation could apply to your daily work, and what challenge or problem will it would solve?
Zendeq provides you through its application platform with the following digital business capabilities and accompanying “enabling technologies” to digitize your quote requests, spot bidding sourcing events:
- Digital Engagement. Our platform technology include Q&A functionality, data visualization, real-time analytics, and customer relationship management systems.
- Digital Workforce and Organization. Zendeq includes a knowledge management system, and virtual collaboration tools, a cloud-based application and data, and self-service analytics.
- Digital Service and Cost Optimization. Zendeq includes supplier portals, a cloud-based modern application platforms, potential for robotic process automation (RPA) technology, supplier relationship management tools, and more.
- Digital Community and Ecosystem. Zendeq’s application platform enable events such as e-sourcing and e-procurement, virtual collaboration, digital qualification process and networking.
- Analytics and data driven Business Insights. Our technologies include automated spend analytics, data visualization, and smart data capture via which savings (for Shippers) and revenues (for Service Providers) become visible, and always demonstrate clearly the ROI benefit of the Zendeq application.