- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- ADR Treaty
- Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN)
- Air Way Bill (AWB)
- Airfreight by Handcarry
- Airfreight Container / Airfreight Pallet
- Arrival Notice
- ATA (Actual Time of Arrival)
- ATD (Actual Time of Departure)
- ATR 1 Certificate
- Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
- Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Available to Promise (ATP)
Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)In quality management, when a continuing series of lots is considered, AQL represents a quality level that, for the purposes of sampling inspection within a Fulfillment center, is the limit of a satisfactory process average.
Our content is not in any way legal advice or binding. The information provided by might not be the official legal or full definition. Also when pursuing a specific transaction you are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and to consult legal counsel as appropriate.