- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- ADR Treaty
- Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN)
- Air Way Bill (AWB)
- Airfreight by Handcarry
- Airfreight Container / Airfreight Pallet
- Arrival Notice
- ATA (Actual Time of Arrival)
- ATD (Actual Time of Departure)
- ATR 1 Certificate
- Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
- Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Available to Promise (ATP)
Airfreight by HandcarryHand Carry moves small packages and documents on scheduled passenger flights. These are available around the clock, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. It is one of the fastest modes of cargo Transportation and is also known as Onboard Courier. A courier hand carries the shipment, flying to any destination globally. This quickens customs clearance procedures and makes your air cargo immediately available at arrival.
Our content is not in any way legal advice or binding. The information provided by might not be the official legal or full definition. Also when pursuing a specific transaction you are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and to consult legal counsel as appropriate.