- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- ADR Treaty
- Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN)
- Air Way Bill (AWB)
- Airfreight by Handcarry
- Airfreight Container / Airfreight Pallet
- Arrival Notice
- ATA (Actual Time of Arrival)
- ATD (Actual Time of Departure)
- ATR 1 Certificate
- Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
- Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Available to Promise (ATP)
ATA (Actual Time of Arrival)The actual time of arrival, or ATA, is the exact time a given form of Transportation arrives at its intended destination. As opposed to the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival), the ATA is the time that the flight, train, bus, cruise, or other mode of Transportation truly arrives. The counterpart to term for actual time of arrival is the ATD (Actual Time of Departure).
Our content is not in any way legal advice or binding. The information provided by might not be the official legal or full definition. Also when pursuing a specific transaction you are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and to consult legal counsel as appropriate.