- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- ADR Treaty
- Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN)
- Air Way Bill (AWB)
- Airfreight by Handcarry
- Airfreight Container / Airfreight Pallet
- Arrival Notice
- ATA (Actual Time of Arrival)
- ATD (Actual Time of Departure)
- ATR 1 Certificate
- Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
- Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Available to Promise (ATP)
ATD (Actual Time of Departure)Actual Time of Departure is the time when a given form of Transportation is actually departing. In logistics, ATD can also mean the point in time when a shipment is dispatched. The counterpart to this is ATA (Actual Time of Arrival), describing the time the shipment arrives.
Our content is not in any way legal advice or binding. The information provided by might not be the official legal or full definition. Also when pursuing a specific transaction you are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and to consult legal counsel as appropriate.