- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- ADR Treaty
- Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN)
- Air Way Bill (AWB)
- Airfreight by Handcarry
- Airfreight Container / Airfreight Pallet
- Arrival Notice
- ATA (Actual Time of Arrival)
- ATD (Actual Time of Departure)
- ATR 1 Certificate
- Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
- Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Available to Promise (ATP)
ATR 1 CertificateAn ATR 1 certificate is a Customs document that can be used when trading between EU countries and Turkey. The EU has an Customs agreement with Turkey that says that most goods can be imported without duties. Goods need to come from the EU or Turkey. This will be stated in a ATR certificate. Exporters of the European Union with customers in Turkey require an ATR1 declaration instead of an EUR 1 (Movement) Certificate. An ATR1 form is almost the same as an EUR1 form. It also works pretty much the same way.
Our content is not in any way legal advice or binding. The information provided by might not be the official legal or full definition. Also when pursuing a specific transaction you are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and to consult legal counsel as appropriate.