- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- ADR Treaty
- Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN)
- Air Way Bill (AWB)
- Airfreight by Handcarry
- Airfreight Container / Airfreight Pallet
- Arrival Notice
- ATA (Actual Time of Arrival)
- ATD (Actual Time of Departure)
- ATR 1 Certificate
- Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
- Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Available to Promise (ATP)
AutoracksAn Autorack, also known as an “auto carrier” (also called “car transporter” outside the US), is a specialized piece of railroad rolling stock (railwagon) used to transport automobiles and light trucks. Autoracks are used to Transport new vehicles from factories to automotive distributors, and to Transport passengers' vehicles in car shuttles and motorail services, such as Amtrak's Auto Train route.
Our content is not in any way legal advice or binding. The information provided by might not be the official legal or full definition. Also when pursuing a specific transaction you are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and to consult legal counsel as appropriate.